Stanley 2.0Findlay Hats
Named after Lieutenant Colonel Stanley T. Adams U.S. Army, 1st Platoon. An Oregonian who received the Medal of Honor in Korea. Olive snapback with white Year 3 Triangle.
Our snapbacks are the most unique, customizable & functional hats on the planet. Each hat is hand modified in Portland Oregon with added grommets, embroidery & custom made pockets. Battle tested in snow, water, wind, and on the streets, these hats are ready for good times.
- Handmade & applied hidden stash pocket (Pocket style will vary)
- Custom stampede lace of your choice
- 2 hand installed grommets
- Laser cut wood clip
- Comfortable fit & style - confirmed by hat enthusiasts everywhere
- Fused with Buckram Backing
- Adjustable snapback style - one size fits most